At Pindan, our partnerships underpin our success as one of Australia’s leading building and construction companies.
It’s our partnership ethos that has enabled us to grow, from humble beginnings in 1977, to become a fully integrated, nationwide construction and property development group.
It’s at the heart of our down-to-earth approach and collective commitment to get the job done. It’s what sets us apart from other building and construction companies and empowers us to fund, build and manage property assets and investments seamlessly for our partners.
Pindan Homes is proud to be a member of the Pindan group as a builder of residential homes.
Established in 1977 as a wholly Western Australian owned company, Pindan is widely recognised as one of WA’s leading property and construction companies, with regional offices throughout WA and the Northern Territory, as well as New South Wales and Queensland.
Pindan is amongst the largest commercial construction companies in Australia and WA’s largest multi-unit
developer with approximately $800 million worth of projects in the pipeline. Pindan’s success is reinforced by a consistent ranking in the HIA-Cordell Construction 100 & Housing 100 reports:
- Amongst the Top 20 largest commercial construction companies in Australia
- Amongst the Top 20 biggest movers in residential starts in Australia
- The largest semi-detached dwelling builder in Western Australia and 5th largest nationally
- The largest multi-unit builder in Western Australia and 4th largest nationally
- The 4th largest builder of residential homes in Western Australia and 12th largest nationally.
Pindan’s reputation as one of Western Australia’s leading builders of commercial and residential homes has been gained over the past 40 years through the endeavours of their staff and a loyal team of subcontractors and tradespeople. And it’s the reason our clients choose us time and again, safe in the knowledge our company truly embodies ‘Building on Partnerships’.